Support the Life in Purple Challenge
How to Support the
Life in Purple Challenge
- Make a donation online
- Start a personal fundraising page for your Life in Purple Challenge and collect donations from friends and family
- Raise #PHAwareness by sharing Life in Purple stories and challenges on social media
Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20.00 or more.
Other ways to donate:
- Please make cheques payable to PHA Canada and include a note that you are donating to the Life in Purple Challenge.
- Please mail chqeues to: PHA Canada, 750 West Broadway, Suite 917, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1H8
By credit card or email transfer :
- Please call 1-877-774-2227 ext. 103.
PHA Canada exists to create a better life for all Canadians affected by pulmonary hypertension.
This November Awareness Month, show your support for the PHighters in your life with a donation to PHA Canada.
If together we raise a minimum of $3,000 between November 01st and December 31st, our PHriends at McKesson Canada will double our efforts with a matching donation!
|PHA Canada has been accredited by Imagine Canada’s Standards Program since 2015.
Charity registration number: 872050224RR0001
Thank you in advance to McKesson Canada for helping us create a better life for all Canadians affected by PH.