Beat Your Record
Life in Purple Challenge
Improve your fitness by taking up a new physical activity or challenge yourself to beat your own workout record!
Link to PH
Staying active can be hard for people living with PH, since symptoms like shortness of breath, fatigue, and dizziness significantly reduce one’s ability to exercise. Living with PH often means finding new ways to be fit and stay active.
Keeping fit is difficult for most people, not just people living with PH. Thankfully the benefits of being active are well worth the effort!
Share Your Challenge
Use this sample post to spread the word about your challenge!
“I am participating in the #LifeInPurpleChallenge for #PHAwarenessMonth by [insert your challenge] for [insert time frame]. Please support me by making a donation to @PHACanada here [insert the URL of your personal fundraising page or www.phacanada.ca/lifeinpurplechallenge.ca/donate]. Thank you for helping me raise #PHAwareness.”
Challenge a PHriend
- Pick a PHriend and a Life in Purple Challenge
- Challenge your PHriend through social media, email, or in person
- Invite your PHriend to use their Life in Purple Challenge as an opportunity to “challenge” others to donate to PHA Canada. Collecting donations is easy using our Life in Purple Challenge fundraising tools
- Support your PHriend – cheer them on, spread the word, and encourage donations!
- If you PHriend can’t take the Life in Purple Challenge this year, invite them to support you anyway by making a donation to PHA Canada in your honour
- Then challenge a new PHriend to get involved!
Take the Challenge
- Pick a Life in Purple Challenge
- Start a personalized fundraising page to help you raise funds and #PHAwareness
- Share your progress with your friends, family, and social networks
- Collect donations from your supporters
- Have PHun!